Sunday, March 15, 2009

So, blogging

I have been a bit reluctant to really start blogging. Well, blogging again I should say. There is no dearth of blogs out there. There are probably too many out there, many of which just copy & paste links or blogs from someone else. So, why blog? Well, since I have stopped blogging (& honestly stopped journaling as well) I have noticed a steady downward turn in who I am, in my character, in my communicative abilities. In my creativity. There are reasons I stopped both endeavors, which I will probably hit on in later blogs, but they are not really very good reasons to stop writing down thoughts, ideas & the like or sharing them on here. So, while I have technically had this blog for a while, I will now actually be using it! Yippee! I will try to keep rants down to a minimum. I will try not to just copy & paste whatever sites I think are awesome (but if they are awesome, yo should see them, no?). Hopefully I can be rather consistent on my posts & keep them interesting but no guarantees, K? Alright. I look fw to future posts on life, love, theology, technology & politics! Well, not REALLY looking fw to politics, but it is unfortunately so important to our lives one can not skip it. Le sigh.

Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, 25to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Rick B.

No comments: