Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break

So my SB this year was a total bore, and really short. Since i work @ the community college in the media department we always use school holidays as a time to do big installs & projects. SO, I worked near full time all last week, except i got the normal 3 day weekend I usually get. Not too much went on. Played & beat Prince of Persia for the 360. Good game, kinda short. Not quite as good as the "first" PoP for the PS2 back around '02-'03 but it was good & had a good story line. Picked up a bunch of packages from my bros house (I live in the ghetto so I get my packages delivered to his home so that I actually get them). Watched the end of Avatar season 2 (& learned of Mako's death, very sad), watched the Swedish vampire movie, 'Let the Right One In', interesting & a Japanese revenge movie, pretty good, but I love classic japanese cinema. Great camera work. Also, my last 3 SB's were spent in Colima, Colima Mexico so this this SB feels really bland & borring without the awesomeness that is that city & its college population. Miss you guys!

Sunday night a few friends got together to have a farewell meal & gathering for a friend who is leaving for the 'field' as we like to call it. It was good to see all of them again. We tend not to be able to hang out much at all. So, for luch I have some tasty Thai leftovers! I'm thinkng of spring cleaning, selling my big CRT TV & getting a big computer monitor for my TV/computer needs.

Shorts:
Started reading Tostoy's Anna Karenin - might take me years to complete
Wish the Tata Nano was being released here
2 friends are leaving for Asia soon, wish I could join
I will have enough hours for my Associate of Arts degree this semester!

No comments: